FUT Transplant in Melbourne
FUT Transplant Procedure
- During the procedure, individual hair follicles are removed under local anaesthesia.
- The extraction is done with the help of a micro-surgical extraction instrument.
- The scalp area that must receive the grafts is punctured.
- The hair follicles are then skilfully blended with a focus on the natural density and angle to resemble the existing hair.
The Benefits of FUT Hair Treatment
- The treatment makes the ideal choice for people experiencing significant hair loss
- The method makes it possible to take a larger number of grafts from the donor area
- The procedure does not take a long time
- It makes an affordable option
- The technique can be used in combination with FUE to increase the number of grafts from a smaller area
FUT Hair Transplant Clinic
FUT Hair Transplant Cost
Do you have any questions about FUT hair transplant surgery?
We are here to assist you. You can book a consultation with us where we will discuss your expectations and explain the procedure. We will also help you find out the hair transplant procedure that will best work for you. Get in touch with the team at Atlantis Medical today.
FUT Hair Transplant Before and After
Take a look at our FUT hair transplant before and after pictures to get an idea of how you can benefit from the treatment. Our photos depict the exceptional results of some of our patients.